All about a Jewel Kade Independent Stylist in business with her mother. I'm sure I'll also discuss being a mom to 2 great kids and being married to a wonderful guy.






Sunday, May 9, 2010

I AM a Lucky Mom 24/7




Happy Mother's Day to all of you celebrating out there! I just got home from my annual Mother's Day tradition - brunch with my mom, sisters, aunt and cousin followed by shopping! Thanks to my husband for keeping the kids so I could enjoy this special morning. My favorite part of this morning, besides the company, was seeing my family all wearing their Jewel Kade jewelry. We received compliments about it the whole time we were together! The Lucky Mom 24/7 and the Marie were our charms of choice for today. The Lucky Mom charm has "Lucky Mom 24/7" scrolled on canvas with Swarovski crystals and birds on the front and "Love" with more birds can be found on the canvas on the backside. I love wearing it on the Double Heart necklace. The Marie consists of a Marie Antoinette blue German glass glitter heart on a vintage French invitation under beveled glass on the front and the same color initial of your choice on the French invitation on the back side. It has 6 different drops dangling from the bottom and it is gorgeous! If you want one of your own - time is running out! They can only be ordered until May 31st and then they will be retired. Give me call or send me an email if you want to place an order and enjoy your Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment