All about a Jewel Kade Independent Stylist in business with her mother. I'm sure I'll also discuss being a mom to 2 great kids and being married to a wonderful guy.






Sunday, May 2, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

I LOVE reading blogs and have always wanted my own. When I became Junior League of Fort Myers President I was sure I would have a blog so our members could "get connected" (my theme for the League year) to who I am outside of the League. I even had a title ready to go - Living in LALA Land - my life as Lisa, married to Andy, mother of Lauren and Andrew. However, it is now less than one month until my presidency ends and time just slipped away from me! Now that I am about to have that "free time" I've been promising Andy was almost here, I've signed up for a new venture - becoming an Independent Stylist for Jewel Kade jewelry - http://www.jewelkade.com/ (plenty more about this to follow in future blogs, but I can say it's all my mom's fault)! I thought the best way to showcase this beautiful product to my friends and family would be to blog about it. My mom, Andy and I thought for days about the "perfect" name. Several that we thought of were already taken. I really wanted to incorporate the word "charm" into it since that is the basis of the Jewel Kade line (although we sell necklaces, earrings and a bracelet as well). I have to give the final name - Charmed and Fabulous - credit to Andy who came up with it while thinking of the movie Armed and Dangerous. I hope you enjoy reading my posts which I'm sure will be plentiful at times and forgotten at others. I will share info about Jewel Kade, my kids Lauren (6) and Andrew (5) since I could probably post daily about the hysterics they keep us in and my life in general (forgot to mention I am about to start my term as PTA president at their school as well)! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment