All about a Jewel Kade Independent Stylist in business with her mother. I'm sure I'll also discuss being a mom to 2 great kids and being married to a wonderful guy.






Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Adventures

I am so excited to share my new business venture with everyone - selling Jewel Kade jewelry! I love all things personalized so when my mom shared this company with me, I just knew I had to join her in signing up! My mom, Debbie is Stylist #448 and a few weeks later I became Stylist #471. The company is growing quickly and they haven't even debuted their national launch yet (stay tuned for July 1st when it officially launches nationwide)! At this writing we may have reached our 500th stylist - last I heard we were at 490. When you look at some established home show business that have 10,000+ members, which I'm sure Jewel Kade will grow to, how cool would it be to say "I was one of the first 500 or even 1,000 stylists??" I will update this blog frequently with facts about the jewelry and limited edition items as well. I can't sell directly through the internet but I can take your order via email or phone. If you find your wish list growing and growing you should really consider hosting your own party to receive a significant discount and a free hostess necklace, charm or bracelet! We currently have 12 shows booked and about 5 others deciding on a date, so our party dates are filling up quickly. Until my next post (which I promise won't be today), check out the online catalog (which doesn't do this fabulous jewelry justice): http://jewelkade.com/catalog.asp

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Lisa! ( on becoming an independent Jewel Kade stylist and starting a blog)! We are having so much fun sharing these beautiful pieces of unique jewelry with all of our excited family and friends ~ contact us if you haven't seen it yet or would like an invite to Lisa's house next Wed! Have fun!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete