All about a Jewel Kade Independent Stylist in business with her mother. I'm sure I'll also discuss being a mom to 2 great kids and being married to a wonderful guy.






Friday, May 7, 2010

Start Spreading the News


I was so excited to go to the mailbox yesterday and find the adorable NYC charm, shown here, waiting in it. I ordered this for a girlfriend who was taking her family on a surprise trip there. She thought the charm would be a good way to tell her daughter about the surprise and would make a great memory when the trip was over. I thought it was cute in the catalog, but now that I've seen it in person, I of course HAVE to have it! The NYC is dusted with a clear glitter that was made from German crushed glass that Janet Kinkade sources from a small family-run company in the heart of Germany. The back of the charm is a canvas with the Statue of Liberty on it. NYC is near and dear to my heart since that is where I found out I was expecting my first child (in the restroom at the ESPN Zone but that's a story for another time) so I will be adding this charm to my next order! Jewel Kade also makes a London version with Big Ben on it and one for Paris with the Eiffel Tower. If those are special cities to you, give me a call and I'll place an order for you. Speaking of Spreading the News, I need more followers! When I get to 50, I will have a Jewel Kade giveaway for one lucky follower, so follow me today! Thanks and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How fun, Lisa! I've followed you and will put your link on my blog as well.-Anita

    ReplyDelete